Monday, May 2, 2011
Cole and Boy Handsome
So I don't know if I am going to all of the sudden start blogging again, but I thought I would post an update. I am 36 weeks pregnant with another boy. Cole named the baby "Boy Handsome" really early on and is very excited about the baby. I was nervous about thier difference in ages (4 years) but Cole has been so excited and cute about the whole thing. My Midwife also gave me an articel about how 3-4 years is perfect timing for a number of reasons so that is reassuring. Stephen has made a final career change and is going to start Medical school soon. It will be awhile before we are making the big bucks, and probably most of it will go to catching up with retirement funds, but it feels good to have a solid plan that actually feels like the right thing. Our plan right now is for me to start Grad school in a year and that is exciting too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you posted again - loved the update. And love you!
YAY! Posting! And I can't wait to meet "boy handsome" (such a cute name!)
hooray for the final countdown and to have set plans--both just feel great
Post a Comment