I'm so glad you found my blog!!! I love reading yours--you're right, it is like visiting. I'll e-mail soon. The growling while sick story broke my heart. And Sasha is right- you look great! I love your hair.
Okay, the last name used to be Prevatke, and I've been trying to get a hold of you for forever. Anyway, my recently started blog has given a quick update on my life so come and see it. You have a beautiful baby, how old is he? And you look great!
4 comments:
Cole is so cute!! And you are so beautiful Emily!!!
I'm so glad you found my blog!!! I love reading yours--you're right, it is like visiting. I'll e-mail soon. The growling while sick story broke my heart. And Sasha is right- you look great! I love your hair.
Okay, the last name used to be Prevatke, and I've been trying to get a hold of you for forever. Anyway, my recently started blog has given a quick update on my life so come and see it. You have a beautiful baby, how old is he? And you look great!
You look so pretty, Emily! I can't believe how big Cole looks from the last time I saw him.
Post a Comment