
Last week was terrible. Cole and I came down with the flu. Cole's temperature soared up to 104.5, which really freaked me out. We jumped in the bath with our clothes on and turned the water luke warm. The pediatrician wasn't concerned but I was really worried.
He has made little growling sounds since he was born (Cole Bear) and when he was sick all he would do was lie in my arms and growl. They were deep, sad little growls. I wanted Stephen to record them becuase they were just so sad and cute but he said the little growls broke his heart.
The other news is that Cole got his first tooth yesterday. It is in the bottom and feels like it is in the exact middle of his mouth. He also bit me yesterday so I think we are almost done nursing.
P.S. I think I am going to post a few old pictures of Cole just so I have them saved somewhere 9that and Alexis said she went to my blog just to see Cole).
No comments:
Post a Comment