My year of staying home with Cole has turned into, well, my life. I can't seem to feel settled and content so I am applying for grad school and getting a part time job. The job is necessary, the grad school is just something I can't seem to let go.
As far as the job hunt goes I have applied to tutor high school students in the evening. It pays better than retail and fast food but still makes me a little sick to think about. At least I will be able to somewhat set my own hours and be at home during the day with Cole.
The tutoring job application took me about an hour to fill out. After requiring 6 references, a drug test, background check and all of my feelings about the importance of education, it asked if I would be willing to sport their decal on my car for extra money. And of course this free spirit said "how much for my forhead."
No comments:
Post a Comment